Welcome to The Big Data Exchange
The prospect of out-placing your competition by leveraging your company’s data is compelling. With an estimated 90% of the data in the world to-date having been created within the last two years, the sheer volume of data being generated on a daily basis is dizzying. Big Data is the answer for most companies to determine strategies and frameworks to sift through the phenomenal number of customer records, sound recordings, text messages, Facebook comments, Tweets as well as the behavioral and transactional data they continue to receive.
To stay ahead of the pack, business innovator s have to conquer the sheer volume and velocity of business and customer insights available to them; and analyze and leverage this data to better serve their markets.
The 2-Track Big Data Exchange will provide insight and best practices for IT and Marketing/Analytics Executives to be able to:
- Recognize how to leverage Big Data to boost revenues and improve customer relations
- Collect, sort and store immense quantities of structured, unstructured and multi-structured data
- Process your data in “real-time”
- Learn & understand Big Data tools and technologies, including: Hadoop, Cassandra, Map/Reduce and NoSQL databases
- Examine how to integrate your data collection technologies with analysis tools to produce actual usable information
- Determine manners to equip your teams with the appropriate skill sets needed to manage and analyze Big Data
- Ascertain how the Cloud can decrease the cost of storage and curb the ever-increasing complexity of computing
- And much more…
What others have to say
“This was a really valuable opportunity to meet peers and suppliers, and to learn and grow”– Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
“It was a really good conference! Thank you for the opportunity to present at it! I enjoyed it! I also enjoyed meeting the vendors. I’m moving ahead with 3 of them on opportunities that arose as a direct result from meeting them at the conference.”– Malt-O-Meal Inc.
“Well organized, informative session that covered the real issues and trends - not just those that are academic”– MGM Resorts
Solution Provider Video Testimonials
Delegate Video Testimonials